Monday, August 2, 2021

We Heart Sadie

Mornin' folks, and scrappy Monday!  We spent last week in Switzerland (but I was able to make cards before we went so I had posts here, hee) but today it's back to our regular programming.  On our train back from Switzerland (well, one of them, I think we rode on at least four), there was a very well-behaved dog sitting not too far from us and I wanted to pet her SO MUCH.  So today I'm sharing a layout of our beloved Sadie girl.


Back when she was a teeny pupster!  When we first got her at 16 weeks old, she had a line of fur going down her spine that was a slightly different color than the rest of her and it was CURLY.  So cute.  When she grew up, that fur was still a different color (her sides had a bit more brown while her skunk stripe was black), but she lost the curl.  Man, I miss our girl.


I went with a classic pink and green color palette here:  Mint Macaron, Regal Rose, Tranquil Tide, and Basic Black.  The only stamping is the title; that heart was a sticker accent in the Loves Me Simply Scrappin' kit.  So yeah I've had that for a while.

Anyway, better get with the morning routine.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Loves Me SSK
Accessories:  Sticker from the SSK

No comments: