Friday, August 27, 2021

Friday Flashback: All Boxed Up

Mornin' friends!  Time for another Friday Flashback, and today's stamp set is All Boxed Up.  I didn't get the coordinating dies that went with it because if I remember correctly it made little milk carton-style boxes and I just don't do the 3D thing hardly ever.  But I loved the sentiment stamps in this set :)  For today's set of cards, I paired All Boxed Up with the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP stack.  Here's what I made:


I think that "happy thoughts" stamp was the main reason I bought the set, I love it.  And I loved the sunburst effect from the DSP on two of the cards.


I used the same supplies for all the cards, just changed where the sentiment went based on the background DSP and what I thought looked good.  Four cards done very quickly, CAS but cute.  Gotta love some good DSP patterns and cute sentiments!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All Boxed Up
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Peach Parfait, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Cupcakes & Carousels DSP Stack
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals

No comments: