Tuesday, August 17, 2021

SUO Challenges: Plant Life

Good morning stampy friends!  It is already time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!



This time our theme is plant life.  That means flowers and leaves and trees are all fair game, but I wanted to do something a little different.  Here's what I came up with:


That houseplant image was fussy-cut from the gorgeous Bloom Where You're Planted DSP!  My mom loves houseplants and has them everywhere, so this will go to her.  I, on the other hand, do not have a green thumb unless I'm in my craft room, in which case it is frequently (literally) green because I tend to get ink all over the place ;)  I did end up with green ink on my fingers when I made this, even though the ONLY stamping on it is the sentiment!

That DSP is amazing.  I love the greens in it!  Just Jade and Evening Evergreen look pretty fabulous with a bit of Cinnamon Cider, don't they?  I don't have the coordinating Plentiful Plants stamps and dies but it was easy peasy to cut the plant out of the patterned paper even without dies.

Your turn now!  Make a plant-ariffic creation and share it with us on SUO Challenges.  Hope to see you in our gallery!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blossoms in Bloom
Ink:  Just Jade
Paper:  Just Jade, Evening Evergreen, Thick Basic White, Bloom Where You're Planted DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

No comments: