Friday, August 6, 2021

Blooming Freesia

Woohoo Friday!  Confession time:  I have no idea what freesia looks like :)


But I love the color from Stampin' Up!  When I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch, I really wondered what on earth I was going to do with it, and then Blossoms in Bloom popped in my head and I chose foru In Colors (Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Just Jade, and Misty Moonlight) and got to work.  Here's the sketch:


Might as well enter this one in the Global Design Project challenge too!

Gotta love flowers, right?  Know what else I love?  I'm off work today, which means I get to spend most of the day in my craft room!  Can't complain about my job too much though, it's been pretty slow lately which means I've been working on my cross stitch and getting paid to do it :)

Have a great weekend!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blossoms in Bloom
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  None

3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love how the strips frame your gorgeous floral image! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful background image! Those flowers are so pretty (and I have no idea what freesia look like either)!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful floral design with wonderful colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!