Thursday, August 19, 2021

Snow Leopard

You know, I like to tease my husband about the Man Rainbow.  It seems like almost every article of clothing he owns is gray, black, navy blue, or khaki.  Add in some army green on special occasions and that is the extent of the Man Rainbow.  My card for today fits squarely in the Man Rainbow, as it's all shades of Gray Granite!


I was inspired to make a snow leopard thanks to Helen Read in the UK!  For mine, I inked up the solid stamp by using a sponge, which gave it some nice texture and let it be lighter than the spots and face detail, which I inked up like normal.

I'm entering this over at the Paper Players:


I have a couple of layers, but it still has a clean and simple vibe.  Have a great day, kids!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wild Cats
Ink:  Gray Granite
Paper:  Gray Granite, Thick Basic White, Gray Granite DSP
Accessories:  Big Cats dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, I adore this fabulous snow leopard and that DSP is fantastic! Perfect masculine card for a special guy! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Christy - your snow leopard may fit in the Man Rainbow, but he is nonetheless spectacular, and CAS too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Christy, you just made me add this set to my next order! I love the colors you used and that stitched detail really stands out on your clean design. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!