Thursday, August 26, 2021

Polar Party Part 2

Mornin' y'all!  I saw the newest Freshly Made Sketch yesterday and it's #500 so I had to play along!  I just managed to make a card while Ryan was in the tub last night.  And since the Penguin Playmates DSP was already out from making yesterday's card...


I have three packs of this paper, and I rarely use up all of even a single pack so I have given myself permission to cut up one pack just as much as my little crafty heart desires and then I still have two packs to hoard if my little dragon heart desires.  I wasn't sure if I liked the polar bear by himself or if he needed friends though...


What do you think?  I think this might be the must adorable DSP that Stampin' Up! has ever produced ;)  Here's the Freshly Made Sketch:

Congratulations to the FMS team for an entire DECADE of challenges!  What a milestone.

Aaack, I've got to do my workout and get ready for work.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Penguin Place
Ink:  Just Jade
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Just Jade, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Nested Labels dies

ETA:  I got a better pic of the card, had to share it too :)



3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

I'm glad the polar bear found some friends! This is a super adorable card and I'm happy that you played along with our 500th challenge! Thanks for making Freshly Made Sketch special! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Definitely adorable paper! Your cards are as sweet as can be! glad you shared them at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So cute! I love the addition of the extra images on your card - they really are sweet! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!