Monday, October 20, 2014

Blackberry Birthday

Ok wow, I've been reading some good books lately but it's totally interfering with my stamping ;)  I have a new friend who loves purple and her birthday is today, and I just finished making this card for her!


I think For All Things is my go-to stamp set at the moment.  Well, I love fall things anyway.  I used the sketch from As You See It:


But I switched out one of the layers for ribbon, I hope it still counts?

Anyway, we've got to run if we're going to make it to dinner on time.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  For All Things, Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Blackberry Bliss ribbon, Dimensionals

3 comments:

CCsMom said...

Feels very fall-like. Probably like me today. I am wearing an orange shirt with a Halloween necklace that says, "Just a little bit wicked". And I have spider earrings. Yeah, I dig the spider earrings!

Amanda said...

That truly is one of the loveliest fall stamp sets. Look at all those leaves... it certainly is a rich autumn card. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it :) Thanks so much for playing with us at AYSI this week.

Heather Cooper said...

I love the rich colours, Christy! I'm sure your friend will love this card.
Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges this week.