Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fabulous Footwear

Ya know, I'd be the coolest witch on the block with boots like this:


Don't you think?  :)  I had pulled out Bootiful Occasions a day or two ago but then ended up doing something different, and then today I decided that it was time to ink it up after all.  I used the colors from the Color Throwdown:


With the addition of Basic Black and Whisper White, obviously.  I interpreted these as Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry.  Elegant Eggplant would have been closer to the swatch, but I had a Glimmer Brad in Razzleberry and not Eggplant so it won.

The layout is from Sketch Frenzy Friday, haven't played along with their challenge in a long time:


And with those two challenges in mind, my card came together PDQ.  Yay!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bootiful Occasions
Ink:  Versamark, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, All Abloom DSP Stack
Accessories:  Brights Glimmer Brads (retired), Banners Collection Framelits, Chevron EF, Black EP, Dimensionals

11 comments:

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great card Christy, I love the Halloween boot and great combination of both challenges. Thanks for playing along with this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday sketch challenge.

CCsMom said...

So CUTE. Don't you just LOOOOVE fancy shoes?!!! And to think, you were so hesitant about the cowboy rain boots. Now those were stylin'! And they showed all the people from the UK just where your roots are -- TEXAS!

LOVE the colors in this one. Doesn't it just SCREAM fall?!!! LOVE IT!

Terri said...

What a cute card, Christy! However, all I can say is OUCH if I had to wear those shoes. Thanks for crafting with us on Sketch Frenzy Friday.

Patrice Herrera said...

What a fun card! Thanks for using this set I forgot all aboot it! Great color combination too. Thanks for joining us over at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Kim Innis said...

This card is so cute! Love that boot and the colors are awesome for Halloween. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

KathyC said...

Cute card!! I love this set for Halloween!

Elizabeth said...

Great card! I definitely have to CASE it, especially since I have those same glimmer brads left! I am thankful you joined us at Sketch Frenzy Friday. I love your creations!

Barbara said...

Too, too CUTE!! Love that darling little shoe and your great design! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown this week!

Joan Ervin said...

Great use of the sketch and the colors, Christy...your little witches shoe is adorable....such a fun Halloween design!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

Broni said...

Now that's just too cute! Love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cuuuuuute! Love the sentiment and fancy shoe! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.