Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Flashback: Baby Prints

Happy Friday!  And of course it's time for a Friday Flashback : )  Today's featured retired stamp set is Baby Prints, which I've used more than a couple of times since my friends do insist on having the babies.  I think you'll be able to figure out pretty quick which stamp in the set is my favorite!

Also features A Word for You
Here's an easy-peasy baby boy card to start off with.

Also features Banner Blast and a past Paper Pumpkin stamp

And one for baby girls too!

Again with the stamp from A Word For You
...And another baby girl card, which is funny because for a long time it seemed like everyone I knew was having boys.


Baby book!  Can't go wrong with green and blue for baby boy pages, right?  And it turns out there's a pair of hands to go with the baby feet.


 Hey, same layout but in pinks.  The lighting isn't optimal in this picture, it looked better in real life.
Also features Cuddles & Kisses
 I wish the sentiment had shown up a little better on the patterned paper for this one.

Also features Curly Cute
I know you're surprised to see more baby feet.

Also features Cuddles & Kisses
And this time it was TWIN feet!  Those twins turned one a couple months ago.  So there's the Flashback (a long one this time!) and that means it's time for today's brand-new card, featuring (you guessed it) FEET.


I can't help it, I like the baby feet stamp like 700 times more than the baby hands one.  I was looking around for a sentiment to go with the baby feets and that one from Apple Blossoms seemed like a good idea, so I went with it.  Today's card is boyish because that's where the colors from Colour Me...! took me today:


I started out kinda doing this week's Retro Sketch, but I strayed far enough away from the original sketch that I'm not going to enter it over there.  So that's it for me this week, hope you have a great weekend!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Baby Prints, Apple Blossoms
Ink:  Island Indigo, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper:  Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits, Alphabet EF, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

What an adorable baby card! I love those little feet! The embossed background adds to much dimension to your card! Thank you for joining us at Colour Me...! this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love you cute baby card - those feet are so sweet! Looks great against the embossed background too. Great use of this week's colours - thanks for joining us over at Colour Me...! this week!

CCsMom said...

I love the baby feet. They are so sweet. (Ooo, I'm a poet.) So cute, Christy!