Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nachos: CAS Sketch

Hey there Nacho fans!  It is time for another sketch from the Nacho Average Challenges team, so here it is:


It's a nice CAS sketch with lots of possibilities!  Once I picked some patterned paper, my whole card was put together in under five minutes.  Lookie:


Yep, it's just that easy!  I bet you could have a card done in well under 10 minutes too with this fab sketch :)  Check out the Nacho blog for more stampy inspiration, and then get to crackin'!

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Tangerine Tango
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
Accessories:  Banner Framelits, Lost Lagoon ribbon

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I LOVE those colors -- orange looks great with navy (well, black, too, but you know). This print reminds me of fabric in the 70's. I LIKE IT!!! I guess I ought to get into making my own cards as it seems like there aren't many that are just "Thinking of you" cards. I like to send those to people who are going through treatments or just to say "Hey!" You have a great day!