Monday, October 27, 2014

Choose Happiness (Even on Monday)

Mornin', folks!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Hubs and I spent a good portion of the day yesterday working on framing pictures and choosing photos for giant collage frames.  We have so much stuff to hang up on the walls, I think we're gonna need to live in a gallery.

But anyway!  You're here for today's card, not the story of my weekend.


And there you go.  I got this stamp set, Choose Happiness, when it was on sale as part of the Stock Up & Save thing at the beginning of the month, and for this card I used every stamp in the set except for one.  I also used the sketch from Fab Friday:


I like that sketch, how about you?  Easy to use and makes a great card.  And you can see I continue my love affair with Blackberry Bliss (don't tell the hubs).

That's it for me at the moment, gotta keep moving on several projects today and hopefully get a workout in.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Choose Happiness
Ink:  Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, So Saffron
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Park Lane DSP
Accessories:   Gold EP, Curvy Label & Artisan Label punches, Subtles Candy Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

CCsMom said...

LOVE the colors! Very nice, kiddo!

Amanda Mertz said...

A beautiful collage card! You incorporated the different colors wonderfully into the large panel of the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!