Monday, February 16, 2015

Birthday Valentine

Mornin', peeps!  Hope you had a good Valentine's Day weekend.  February 14th happens to be my sweetie pie's birthday, so today I wanted to share a layout I did a few years ago.


Happy Valent-irthday!  This was from when we lived in Japan.  This year all my hubs wanted to do was go out to dinner, so we did.  He hates being the center of attention so I didn't even tell the waitress it was his birthday :)

Anyway, I'm off to go start my Monday morning run.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jayne's Type Alphabet
Ink:  Not Quite Navy
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Whisper White, Western Sky DSP
Accessories:  Large star punch

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Now that's a VERY good-looking couple! LOVE IT!

Speaking of good-looking couples, I need to send you some photos from Adam's promotion. I got a really good one of the two of you at the airport. But the "couple" picture I'm talking about is of Adam and Adrienne together -- that one turned out very good.

Didja wear your Valentine's apron this weekend? So far, it's my favorite, although I did like the fabric on the Thanksgiving apron, too. But the cross stitch on it was really pretty.