Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Congratulations Star

I am a challenge junkie because a.) it's faster (most of the time) to create when you've got a sketch and/or colors picked out for you and b.) then people come comment on my blog when I enter my cards in the challenges :)

So here's a card using a sketch that might look familiar.


I needed another patriotic congratulations card, so here it is.  The hubs says he woulda liked it better without the silver glimmer paper; maybe I should have thought more guy and done brushed silver cardstock instead.  It was already glued down so it's staying like it is, though :)  And here's the challenge graphic from Nacho Average Challenges:


I've got a bit of a headache going on, probably because the smoke detector is beeping.  Maybe I should go see if we have any extra batteries anywhere...

Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Something to Say, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Paper:  Soft Sky, Real Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Accessories:  Oval & Star Framelits, hexagon punch

5 comments:

CCsMom said...

But yes, I do like the glitter. Very nice and the colors are fab!

Hope you feel better soon.

Tanya said...

hahaha! I think its a great card and that's why I love challenges too- comments! :)

Yapha Mason said...

I'm a challenge junkie too!! Fun card -- I like the silver glimmer paper. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

Anonymous said...

Love it!!

Anne Hayward said...

Love the Gorgeous Grunge background. Great card!