Monday, February 23, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Scrappy Monday, peeps!  We're doing the time warp with today's layout, the pictures are over 10 years old.


This is from way back when the hubs and I lived in North Carolina and were just getting furniture for our house...we slept on the floor for a month before we got a mattress, and it was several more months before we got living room and dining room furniture.  Then we brought my yellow Lab Chewie from Texas to NC to live with us, and that's when the house became a home :)

Here's my color palette for today:


Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso.  If you want to be picky, I have some bits of Night of Navy, Mossy Meadow, and Soft Suede on my stamped block, but the ones pictured are the main colors.  When we moved to Alabama, I got a bunch of scrapbook stuff that I'd left at my parents' house for 7 years, so I had a looksie through the patterned paper and pulled out some of that to use on this layout (which is good, because I don't think I have any Mellow Moss SU! patterned paper really, and that was the color I wanted).  Kind of fun to look through that stuff I haven't seen in so many years...now I just have to figure out what to do with it all!

Well, it's time to get my run on this morning.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Good Neighbors
Ink:  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, non-SU pattern
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Chewie looks so happy there. I think he realized that he was finally "home". Christy wasn't going to leave him any more -- no more college, getting married or anything. He was back with you and happy. So cute.