Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Flashback: Blooming With Happiness

Well, I got distracted with a book today so here it is very nearly 7 p.m. and I'm just now writing the Friday Flashback!  But anyway, today's stamp set is Blooming with Happiness, so let's go get springy!

Also features Simply Said

Even when I first made this card, I didn't think I'd gotten the color balance right on it.  This is my least favorite card for today's post :(  Not every card can be your favorite!

Also features Simply Said and Happy Harmony
Here's a baby shower card, the umbrella is from Blooming with Happiness but the small flowers on the card front are from Simply Said, which I used with Blooming with Happiness a LOT.

Also features Simply Said
I love that dress image, I used craft ink here and heat embossed the image before I colored with markers.  And then there's my favorite polished stone background, along with some more heat embossed flowers.

Also features...you guessed it...Simply Said
Then I had to try it in a few different colors.

Simply Said on this one too
This one is my least favorite of the three, but I don't know if I like the red or the purple one better.

So anyway, besides the umbrella and the dress, there's another main image in Blooming with Happiness and I just had to use it for today's new card:

No Simply Said on this one!

The cake and the candles are two separate stamps, so I suppose it could be a wedding cake or a birthday cake as your little heart desires.  The colors are courtesy of the challenge at Colour Me...!


And the sketch is a slightly tweaked version of the Mojo Monday sketch:


Well, it's date night, and I think I've made the hubs wait for dinner for far too long.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, last card only:
Stamps:  Blooming with Happiness
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron, Pool Party, Real Red
Paper:  So Saffron, Pool Party, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Flashback DSP
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, Spring Flowers EF, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so many wonderful cards! Love all those sweet dresses in all the fabulous flowers and in so many beautiful colors too.

Angel Johns said...

All of your cards are adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Colour Me!

CCsMom said...

I love the one with the umbrellas especially. So many colors!!! LOVE IT! Very nicely done.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet collection! That cake is super pretty. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Hope to see you around again soon :)