Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Nacho Average Valentine

It's Nacho Average Challenge day!  This week, the Nachos bring you a sketch:


And I followed it pretty literally, except my sentiment is on the heart :)


The heart die cut, stamp, and little Blushing Bride banners are all from January's Paper Pumpkin kit, and the chevron stamp was from a Paper Pumpkin kit from months and months ago, one of the first few I got.  One of these days I need to actually make the projects that come with the kits instead of mostly using the stamps ;)

So go check out the Nacho blog for more eye candy and then give the sketch a try yourself.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  past My Paper Pumpkin kits
Ink:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Accessories:  Die cuts from MPP kit, Delicate Dots EF, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Getting geared up for "V" Day already, eh? I'm sure you are since your sweetie was BORN on that day. Very nice card. I see you used that marshmallow paper -- very nice!