Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nachos: Tangerine Hello

Happy Nacho day, peeps!  Yep, it's time once again for a Nacho Average Sketch Challenge:


Fun, right?  I think so.  And here's what I made:


I went pretty literal this time and even used the exact same flower shape from the sketch :)  I started with a piece of patterned paper that I really liked and let it dictate the colors:  the flower is Tangerine Tango, the card base is Night of Navy, and the sentiment is Lost Lagoon.  But I thought maybe I needed more Lost Lagoon, so I made this version:






Now it doesn't look so white-on-white, though maybe I could have used some white EP on this one ;)


So which one do you like better?  The white or Lagoon?

Go check out the Nacho blog for more pretties, and then make one of your own and post it over there so we can see it.  Have fun, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Four You
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Paper:  Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Flower Pot DSP
Accessories:  Oval Framelits, Blossom punch, hexagon punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

I like the sentiment on the white better, but the colored cardstock on the right does pop more for the banner as the background of the paper is white. I do like both of them -- LOVE navy with orange. I always have. That paper reminds me of some fabric I made a dress out of when I was in high school. Yes, I can STILL remember that far back. Ha!