Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hearty Lumberjack

Well, Missy agreed that she liked my Baylor-iffic lumberjack, so we'll see what she thinks of a Valentiney one.  He'll be going postal quite soon:


I think he's so stinkin' cute no matter what color he's wearing.  And 'tis the season for Valentines, right?


I wanted this to be on the front of the card, but it was a little bit too big for the sketch I was using so I stuck it on the inside instead.  Speaking of the sketch, it's from Freshly Made Sketches:


And my color combo is from Colour Me...!


Perfect for Valentines.  Beautiful picture too.  I thought about doing something on the Pink Pirouette card base, but I decided to just leave it as-is so my cute little lumberjack can be the star of the show.  I need to think of a name for him.

Hope you're having a great day.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wood You Be Mine?, Hardwood, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blush Blossom & Pink Pirouette markers, Blendabilities in Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP Stack (from the Holiday mini)
Accessories:  Sweetheart punch, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love this guy! Great Valentine! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a fabulous Valentine's Day card! Thank you so much for playing with us at colour me...!

Tanya said...

That's really cute! :)

Tanja said...

this fellow seems to be very popular right now ... thanks for sharing your great card at Colour me...! this week

CCsMom said...

He's wearing skinny jeans, though . . . pretty funny. Very nice Valentine's Day card. And BTW, happy birthday to LEE!!!

Jen Brum said...

I totally love the lumberjack! He's so perfect for any season!!! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Super cute! I love that guy :) Great choice for DSP, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!