Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nachos: Enjoy the Ride

Happy Tuesday, Nacho fans!  It's time for another Nacho Average Color Challenge!


Of course with those three colors, the first thing that popped into my head was Halloween, but it's February so I did this instead:


The layout is kinda based on one I've seen Rita use quite a few times (though usually she has multiple skinny banners to my one fat one).  Still, it's a CASE and she should get credit :)

Now let's all go check out the Nacho blog for more eye candy, shall we?  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Today & Everyday
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Color Me Autumn & Confetti Celebration DSP
Accessories:  Party Pennants Bigz die

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

Gray goes with practicallly everything, doesn't it? LOVE IT! It's my favorite neutral. Very nice card. I like it.