Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Anniversary Toadstools

Mornin' y'all!  EARLY morning...I've got a busy day ahead so it's not even 6am as I type this.  So let's get started, here's today's card:


It is brought to you by the color green! : ) My favorite.  Check out the Paper Players sketch:


And the Just Add Ink inspiration challenge:


All those beautiful green tones made my little heart go pitter pat!  I pulled out Wildlife Wonder, but upon looking at the inspo pic again, I decided to ink up Ringed with Nature because I don't think I'd ever used the toadstool images before (I just tried to type toast instead of toadstool, ha!).  I decided to go with an anniversary sentiment on this because a.) it fit with the sketch and b.) the hubs and I will be celebrating our TWENTIETH wedding anniversary next month, and since his job requires him to be elsewhere I needed a card to send to him for it.

Okay, I'd better hop to it.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ringed with Nature
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Wild Wheat
Paper:  Garden Green, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, A Walk in the Forest DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals, Speckled Dots

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Happy anniversary! So sorry you can't be together for it.

Claire Broadwater said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the shades of green and the tree ring is perfect for the toad stools. Just perfect for your hubby! I know he will cherish it. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Christy I love the bright yellow toadstools against the deep green background. I currently have this set out on my desk too ... because I've never used the toadstools either! I'm sure hubby will love this - congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Happy anniversary Christy! So sorry you and your hubby cant spend it together but I know he's going to love this card. Love the little toadstool images against the deep green. Awesome! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!