Saturday, September 9, 2023

Autumn Leaf

Hey y'all, how's your Saturday going?  As I mentioned yesterday, I made another card with this week's Color Throwdown colors, so here it is.


Almost everything I used on this card is retired, from the stamps (Gorgeous Leaves and Lighthearted Leaves), to the color Merry Merlot.  I recently saw a beautiful card by Helen Read (it's the one on the right in the pic with three cards) and I just had to CASE it.  Thanks for the inspiration, Helen!

I had all these intentions of cleaning the house a bit this morning, but...I don't wanna.  Might go up in my craft room instead, Ryan is up there playing with Legos so then I can just spend time in his vicinity while we both do something fun.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU! (many retired)
Stamps:  Gorgeous Leaves, Lighthearted Leaves
Ink:  Merry Merlot, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Thick Very Vanilla, Merry Merlot DSP, Gold foil
Accessories:  Intricate Leaves dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is also gorgeous! Fall is the best! Your colors are perfect!