Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Bone-Jour Doggo

Hey y'all, how's it going today?  Ryan was quite resistant to getting up today, he said that extra day off made it extra hard to get up today.  But we got there in the end and he had a good time with his cousins yesterday, even if that made him go to bed a little bit later than I wanted.

So today I want to start off with the most excellent theme challenge from the Paper Players!


Oh man, do I have a lot of stamps I could use for this one!  I even have a lot of different current stamps I could use for it, but I decided to go with a brand new stamp set and continue the Halloween haps from last week.


A skeleton doggo still has four feets, right?  I've seen quite a few projects made with the skeletons in this set, but only one or two with the dog or cat skellies.  I used the coordinating Them Bones DSP, and as it happens the little strip is the reverse side of the larger bone pattern.  I thought about going with black for the card base and circle element, but I thought Starry Sky would be more fun.  I do love that color!

I may revisit this challenge later this week, 'cause I do love me some animal stamps.  Have a great Tuesday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bag of Bones
Ink:  Versamark, Starry Sky
Paper:  Starry Sky, Thick Basic White, Them Bones DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Mini Dimensionals, retired In Color Matte Dots

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is really cute....love that printed paper and the boney dog is a fun way to interpret the challenge! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for playing with our theme challenge this week at the Paper Players!

Ida said...

Fun Halloween card. I like the boney dog image.

Fran Wing said...

HAHAHAHA! Love the sentiment on this very cute Halloween card! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

He does indeed Christy - and the sentiment too finish is just the best! Thanks for playing along with my theme over at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, Christy! This is a card after my own heart! This image is why I bought this set. I LOVE what you have created. Thank you so much for playing with The Paper Players this week!