Monday, September 11, 2023

Maine: Acadia National Park

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And it looks like it's going to be a rainy Monday, too, which is all to the good if you ask me--the high temperature today is 88 degrees, the first time it's been under 90 in I don't know how long!

So anyway, I'm continuing the Maine adventure for today's scrapbook pages.  Take a look:


I love that Beauty of the Earth DSP, I had to buy another pack of it when it hit the clearance rack as I had used up almost all of the first pack.  (I am a DSP dragon, my hoard is vast!)  When I make a theme album or a series of pages that all go together, I like to use the same alphabet stamps for page titles, and sometimes I use the same DSP pack so the pages feel like they fit together.  I used the Beauty of the Earth DSP and the Make a Difference alphabet on the title page of the album and again on the two layouts today.


I also worked hard to squeeze in as many pictures as I could on my pages, and even cramming in the max number I had a hard time narrowing down my choices.  On our first full day in Maine, we went to Acadia National Park and just had a great time walking around on all the trails, letting the boys run around and enjoying a spectacular fall day.  This was such a great trip.


Today's fall palette is, once again, taken straight from the DSP:  Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Misty Moonlight, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.

Have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Harvest, Make a Difference, Rough Edges Alphabet
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Misty Moonlight, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso, Thick Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Seriously gorgeous photos and pages! Maine has been high on my list for over 30 years now...! Maybe someday!