Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Danse Macabre with SUO Challenges

Hey y'all, get ready for a new color challenge from SUO Challenges!



Aren't those colors great together?  Halloween is the obvious choice for using these colors, but that doesn't mean you *have* to make a Halloween card--check out the SUO Challenges blog to see what I mean.

I did make a Halloween card though, I love Halloween cards : )


I cut Deckled Rectangles of the three challenge colors and stamped tone-on-tone for all three, the top two with stamps from Bag of Bones and the bottom is Sketched Plaid.  For the Pumpkin Pie rectangle, I put all the assorted bone stamps on a block together and just stamped them all at once, easy peasy.  One dancing skeleton later, I had a card!

I hope you will be inspired to play along with these colors, I can't wait to see what you create!  Don't forget to link up at the SUO Challenges blog, and have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bag of Bones, Sketched Plaid
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, VersaMark
Paper:  Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, Deckled Circles dies, white EP, Dimensionals, Matte Dots

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Your cards and scrapbook pages are always so uniquely created. Love how you stamped your color panels and arrangement.