Friday, September 29, 2023

Cowboy Skelly

Mornin' y'all and happy Friday!  I am once again procrastinating about cleaning up stuff in the house...but yesterday, I did eventually get out and work on the garage.  It took me 3 1/2 hours, but I've got it all organized and I can park in there again, so I'm happy about that.  Now I just have to impose order on the giant mess that is my house...

But first, a card.  I actually made this one for the current SU! Only color challenge, but I wasn't 100% happy with it and so I made the card that I posted on Tuesday.  So here's today's card:


Nothing wrong with it, per se, but it just wasn't grabbing me and I do try to do my best work for design team stuff.  Don't forget to post your own card on the SUO Challenges blog!



Okay, okay, I've got to get off the computer and get to work on the house.  I hope to squeeze in some time to do a card this afternoon but I really do need to work first.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bag of Bones
Ink:  Versamark, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  White EP, Black EP, Bag of Bones dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Mini Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I love all of your cards, but this one + our color combination is outstanding! I'm gonna have to CASE this one.