Thursday, September 21, 2023

Challenge Redux

Okay, most of the time I don't go back and re-do challenges because there's so many out there and I want to play along in most of them, but I had such a good time making my Silver Fox card that I just had to have another go at those two challenges.  So here it is:


I pulled out some retired stamps for this one.  First up is the Inkspirational mood board:


And then the Cupcake Inspirations challenge:


The combination of orange and deep pink plus the idea of plaid made me think of the Plaid Tidings stack so I just had to do another card with it.  I loved that paper so much I bought an extra stack, I do love me a good plaid!  I stamped two large leaves from Wonderfall and cut them out, and then found a wee sentiment from the very, very old All Year Cheer I and there's another card done.

Okay, I'm off to wash Ryan's taekwondo uniform, he managed to get Taco Bell all over himself on Tuesday and you know what doesn't come out of WHITE pants?  Wish me luck.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Wonderfall, All Year Cheer I
Ink:  Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Rich Razzleberry, Thick Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, Milky Dots

6 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the die cut you used for the plaid paper and the patterned leaves are so cute. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Tanya said...

Ok this is seriously stunning!! I looove the deckled edge plaid on the Razzleberry! Yeay fall!!

cm said...

Your plaid background is so pretty; perfect for your patterned leaves! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational.
~carol

Helen said...

A beautiful colour combination - love the leaves.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT

cm said...

Dropping in to let you know that your AWESOME card is a Top Pick over at Inkspirational! Thank you so much for joining us; we love seeing your creativity in the gallery.
~carol

Sasha said...

I love all the plaid! Such a beautiful card for fall. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, hope you have an amazing weekend!

Sasha DT Member/CIC