Saturday, September 23, 2023

Halloween Bats

Happy Saturday, y'all!  I've got two more cards that I want to share today : )


You didn't think I'd miss out on my weekly mashup of Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown, did you?  Here's the sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, and Pool Party for the colors, and went pretty CAS with the sketch.  I love Spooky Sweets from 2018 and I usually manage to pull it out at least once every year for spooky season.

Bonus card today:


Ryan was invited to a birthday party that's happening this afternoon for a girl in his class; the invitation had a unicorn on it in pretty pastel colors so we started with that as our inspiration.  Ryan chose the patterned paper and did the stamping and coloring on the unicorn; I did the sentiment because it was three separate pieces, and he did the die cutting.  So now we're ready for the party this afternoon.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, first card:
Stamps:  Spooky Sweets
Ink:  Pool Party, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Pool Party, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Spooky Bats punch, Moon punch, Mini Dimensionals

Supplies, second card:
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Blends in Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst
Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this fabulous CAS take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is a great Halloween card Christy! Those bats are so perfect and I love the colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

One of my favorite Halloween sets - I still have mine! Love the bats! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a super fun Halloween card! I loveks for joining us at FMS this week. the cherry colors. Than