Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Cute Little Boo

Hey y'all, how's it going?  I am currently eating the last piece of pumpkin coffee cake (I waited until Ryan was at school so he won't see me, ha) and thought I'd write up a blog post before I head to a class at the Y.  So here it is!


I think I need to find a different place to take photos in this house, the colors look a little bit off to me.  The circle behind the cute little boo is Flirty Flamingo.  I suppose I could have gone orange for a more traditional Halloween look, but I liked the pink.  I made this for the current Global Design Project sketch challenge:


I continue my Halloween stamp retrospective with Cutest Halloween, which also has coordinating super cute DSP.  This card came together really quickly; I found some scraps of the DSP for my strips, and the ghost was already stamped and cut out--I ended up not using it for an earlier project but it was perfect for this card.  Once again I used the shimmery black EP from a few years ago for the sentiment on this card, I loved that stuff!

Haven't talked to Ryan about what he wants to be for Halloween this year, but I'm putting my money on Spider-Man.  I think half of Ryan's clothes are Spider-Man themed.  Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Highland Heather, VersaMark, Whisper White
Paper:  Highland Heather, Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Halloween punch, Dimensionals, Shimmery Black EP

No comments: