Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Sanderson Sisters

Y'all. 

Y'ALL.

I have Hocus Pocus stamps!


I've been looking for an excuse to ink these stamps up!  The three silhouettes are actually one stamp, but I cut them apart so I can easily ink them up in the Sanderson sisters' respective hair colors.  There's lots of fun movie quotes in the set too and yeah I'm going to be playing with this more : )  So fun.  I have several friends who adore this movie so yeah I need more Hocus Pocus cards.  This one will be going to my friend Sarah.

Thank you CAS Colours & Sketches for giving me an excuse to make this card:


Really it was an accident that I used circles instead of squares on my card, I just forgot it was squares on the original sketch.  Next time I make a Hocus Pocus card, I'm going to have to use the stamp about how it's a full moon and all the weirdos are out, it makes me giggle : )

BRB, I think I need to go watch a movie real quick...

Supplies:
Stamps:  Full Moon by The Ink Road
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Thick Basic White, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Rachel D said...

Love the bright, bold colours, Christy! Perfect halloween cards too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight.

sentsue said...

I love this! Such a great design. Thank you for sharing your work on the CC & S Challenge.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Super cute idea! Hocus Pocus is a pretty funny movie - put those 3 together and what could go wrong!? Love your inspiration, love your card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

This is so great! Using the hair silhouette is a brilliant idea. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.