Monday, November 7, 2022

November 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a good weekend.  I'm hoping to spend some quality time in my craft room this week when I'm not working or going to the dentist for the first time in two years (oops).  But it's time right now for a new scrapbook layout!


Actually I made this one two years ago ; ) and pics are from 2018 when Ryan was a year and a half old.  This morning I just got to see his school pictures for kindergarten!  (They're so cute I can't hardly stand it!!)  I miss when Ryan was this little, but NGL I do not miss dealing with diapers and all that stuff.  Anyway, I managed to squidge TEN photos on this layout and I still had room for some journaling, patterned paper, and stamped accents.  #success


Today's lovely fall palette includes Dusty Durango, Dapper Denim, Bumblebee, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White.  I made several layouts in a row with Dusty Durango and/or Dapper Denim, but since I frequently don't scrap chronologically that doesn't mean they're all in a row.  I have been scrapping all our photos since Ryan was born in chronological order, and I'm just about to start on 2020.  Better get off the computer and go work on that!

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Falling Leaves
Ink:  Dusty Durango, Wild Wasabi, Bumblebee, Dapper Denim marker
Paper:  Dusty Durango, Wild Wasabi, Bumblebee, Dapper Denim, Thick Whisper White, Dapper Denim DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Stitched Shapes dies

1 comment:

CCsMom said...

So sweet. It all goes by way too quickly.