Friday, November 11, 2022

Take Care Leaf

Happy Friday and Happy Veterans Day.  Enjoy the long weekend but do pause to think about *why* we have a holiday.

I've got a card to share today:


This card has already gone in the mail to a friend who I think needs to be reminded to take time to take care of herself.  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And I paired it with the Color Throwdown:


I used Real Red, Smoky Slate, Bumblebee, and Tangerine Tango for my colors.  I had tea on the brain when I started this, and I actually stamped a teacup from Cup of Tea and watercolored it, but in the end I decided these colors demanded a fall leaf.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Gather Together, Cup of Tea
Ink:  Versamark, Real Red, Bumblebee, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Thick Basic White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories:  Clear EP, Gathered Leaves dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Matte Decorative Dots, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh so perfectly fall! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful CAS design! Love your take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

Unknown said...

Your leaf is beautiful. I love the design you made. Thank you for playing at FMS this week!

Broni said...

Oh, I love this, Christy!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Karren said...

Beautiful card using such fabulous autumnal colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.