Monday, November 28, 2022

London

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend.  I've got a new layout to share today, this is one that I recently made, though the pictures are from 2012.


The hubs and I were living in England at the time; my parents came out to visit and then right before Thanksgiving our besties flew out too, so these pics are from the day we met Bennet and Missy at the airport in London.  I suppose it's a good thing it took me so long to make these pages, because this year's new In Colors were perfect for these pictures.


I used Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, and Whisper White for my color palette.  The Orchid Oasis page base was perfect since several of the pictures were taken as it started to get dark, and Sweet Sorbet actually looks pretty good with the iconic London phone booths.  Who knew?

Recently I told the hubs (very excitedly, I might add) that I had finished all the scrapbook pages for 2012.  He gave me kind of a pitying look and said something about being 10 years behind.  However, since I haven't been scrapping chronologically up until Ryan was born, I've done a lot of pages for 2013 up to present, and I've even finished everything from 2017 through 2019 so there nyeh.  Usually I work on one layout or event from before Ryan, then one from after Ryan, so I'm making progress on both old pages and some newer ones.  As I told my mom, I'll never, ever be bored!

Have a great week, peeps.

Supplies:
Stamps:  London stamp ?, Keep Calm from Amuse
Ink:  Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Versamark
Paper:  Orchid Oasis, Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  White EP, Stitched Rectangles dies

No comments: