Sunday, November 20, 2022

Candy Cane Wishes for the Paper Players

Welcome to a brand-new challenge from the Paper Players!


Our theme this time is brought to us by the lovely Joanne.  Definitely time to get started on those Christmas cards so this CAS challenge is perfect!  Here's what I made:


I used the Sweet Candy Canes bundle to make a little collage of elements while still leaving lots of white (or bright green) space to keep it CAS.  This stamp set bundle and the coordinating DSP (that I didn't use here) are SO cute and I don't even like candy canes!  Unless they're the fruit-flavored ones.  I laid my candy cane on a few sprigs of mistletoe to go along with the sentiment, and a trio of matte dots finished it off.

Your turn now!  Make a Christmas card and share it on the Paper Players blog...and don't forget to keep it CAS!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Candy Canes
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Candy Canes dies, Stylish Shapes dies, In Color Matte Dots, Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

7 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, perfect CAS card! Have a great week!

Tracy Grauer said...

Your candycane pops right out against that green! I like your CAS card!

LeAnne said...

I love this...that little mistletoe sprig is such a sweet addition to your candy cane and the bright green background makes everything POP!

laurie said...

Cute CAS card!!

Ann Schach said...

I love your use of Parakeet Party "white space", Christy! I would have never thought to use this color, but it looks perfect with the candy cane and mistletoe. What a fun holiday card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a fabulous CAS Christmas card Christy - perfectly balanced with colours that pack a festive punch - I love it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This is such a sweet and cheery card, Christy! I love how that candy cane pops on the bright green. Fabulously festive!