Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Greetings from the Doggo

Hey y'all!  Ryan is off school today and tomorrow (seriously, they get so many days off, what is up with that) so my stamping time will most likely be limited.  But I do have a card to share today, check it out:

I swear the temperature dropped fifteen degrees yesterday so a wintry card feels appropriate!  Good thing I've got a big cuppa tea in front of me.  I used the sketch from Fusion:


And I worked in a bit of red as a nod to the strawberries in the inspiration pic.  The Global Design Project is what drove my stamp set choice though:


I hadn't used Trees for Sale much yet (well, I've delayed making anything Christmas related since I love Halloween and fall so much) so this challenge was an excellent motivator to ink it up this week.  I stamped the trees and sentiment, but it still seemed to need something so I added the happy doggo.

That's it for me today, peeps.  Hope I can make something to post tomorrow, we shall see...cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Trees for Sale
Ink:  Garden Green, Pool Party, Soft Suede
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories:  Tree Lot dies, mini Dimensionals, red rhinestones

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Great take on the sketch - love that little dog. Thanks for playing over at Fusion.

Tristan said...

Love how you've used the sketch with that pretty DSP and ribbon. Lovely scene. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

This is is cute! Fun for the holidays! Glad you joined us at Fusion!