Sunday, November 13, 2022

Paper Players: Walking In A Yeti Wonderland

Good morning stampers!  Are you ready for a new Paper Players challenge?  We've got one coming your way right now!


I have to admit, I had to think about Jaydee's color combination for a while before I came up with an idea.  I think the black was throwing me off, but eventually my brain started working and I made this:


Gotta love this yeti!  I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black and then used the Pacific Point watercolor pencil to add some shading.  The snowflake print from the Storybook Gnomes DSP was the perfect background for my yeti, don't you think?

I hope you'll give this color combo a whirl and post your card at the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Yeti to Party
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Polished Pink Stampin' Blend
Paper:  Pacific Point, Thick Basic White, Storybook Gnomes DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories:  Yeti dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

9 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What an adorable yeti Christy and I love the snowflake panel behind with the trio of diecuts too - fabulous and fun!

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, this set is perfect for these colors! The black threw me off too. But I guess I was over thinking it. You did great! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh Christy, this yeti is so FUN! I love the snowflake panel and the addition snowflakes. The shiny silver border is perfect to ground him! I love it! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

That "pop" of glimmer paper adds such fun sparkle, Christy! It's an adorable card, which definitely brings a smile to my face. It's a great layout. Have a wonderful week!

Cindy Beach said...

I'm letting out a little squeal as this guy is so cute! I love how you've colored him in blue and added the shimmery strip. Adorable, Christy!

lichazul said...

Fin and beautiful card 🤩💐 happy day

Jaydee said...

So adorable!!! The colors might have thrown you off Christy, but you wouldn't believe it! What a wonderful little scene you have created. Thank you for rocking my challenge this week
hugs
jaydee

LeAnne said...

Your yeti is so cute and you used our colors perfectly!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun and cheery card, Christy! :)