Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Gingerbread Gnome

Hey y'all, how's it going this week?  I officially started fall baking yesterday...the hubs has a potluck at his work tomorrow, and he signed (me) up to bring some desserts.  He signed up for two but I'm an over-achiever and I found a recipe I want to try so I'm making three : )

I'm also making Christmas cards now, despite trying to put it off until after Thanksgiving ; )


I pulled out last year's Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP Stack (side note:  have I used Kindest Gnomes with the coordinating Storybook Gnomes DSP?  I kinda don't think so....no wait, I did once!).  I made this for the current Fusion challenge:


I really liked the inspiration picture (which is what made me grab that retired DSP stack), and I did *start* with the sketch, though I kept piling on elements, oops.  I do like where I ended up.

Gotta go, kids.  More baking to do today, and maybe working on a scrapbook layout if I'm lucky!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Kindest Gnomes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Old Olive, Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Petal Pink
Paper:  Real Red, Cinnamon Cider, Thick Basic White, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP Stack
Accessories:  Gnomes dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Potted Succulents dies, Wonderful Gems, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This little guy is such fun for the holidays! Cute card! Glad you shared it at Fusion!