Thursday, November 10, 2022

Sending Pinecones

Hey hey!  I'm working today but I've still got a card to share.


I bought Christmas Season when it debuted last year and then...I never used it!  But it was *perfect* for the Inspired By challenge this week:


I used the inspiration pic and the sketch this time:

I used some scrap paper to mask off the strip that I stamped, though I guess I could have cut a two-inch strip, stamped it, and then adhered it to my card.  I also broke out the long-retired ticket corner punch for the corners of my card front, I liked how it mimicked the corners on the die I used for the second part of the sentiment.  Man, I remember when that ticket corner punch was used on *everything*!

That's it for me today, peeps.  Have a good 'un!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Christmas Season, Sending Smiles
Ink:  Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Ticket corner punch, Sending dies, mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Perfect for that IB challenge...I love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Perfect take on the inspo photo Christie - I went with the reverse for my design!