Monday, November 21, 2022

Duxford

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope your Thanksgiving week is off to a good start.  I bought a roasting pan this weekend to use for the Thanksgiving turkey...yeah that pan is about a half-inch too wide for my oven.  Disposable pan it is!

In the meantime, I have a layout to share today.  This one goes right after the Bury St. Edmunds one I posted last week.


These pics are from our visit to the Duxford Imperial War Museum in England in 2011.  I carried over the poppy theme from the BSE layout on this one, appropriate since one of the pictures is of the memorial for American aircrew downed during WWII.  I do still love those alphabet stamps from the retired Letters for You, the coordinating dies make it so easy.  I used them on another layout last week.


Today's color palette:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  Slightly salty that the Sweet Pea DSP Stack is not true 12x12, they're about an eighth of an inch shy.  I just went with it for this layout but I did put a note on the rest of the paper that it's short, so I'll know for next time.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy
Paper:  Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Thick Basic White, Sweet Pea DSP Stack
Accessories:  Painted Labels dies, Large Letters dies

No comments: