Friday, November 4, 2022

Tea With Lemon

The sun is going down here but I do have a card to share today!  And yeah this is pretty much the only sunshine we saw today.


May have been a gloomy day here but I can still make my own sunshine in my craft room.  I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:



I realize I'm in the minority, but I don't *like* making square cards, so I made a standard A2.  As usual, I paired this challenge with the Color Throwdown:


I used Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, and Mossy Meadow for my colors.  Actually I started with Crushed Curry (and that's what I used to stamp the lemon slice), but the papers seemed too dark so I switched out for Daffodil Delight.  And Polished Pink is a bit more intense than the challenge graphic, that was just my faulty memory : )

I'm going to go drag Ryan off his video game for some Avengers Monopoly.  Even though I always come in last place in that game...even behind the stuffies.  I have no idea how, but it happens every time...

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cup of Tea
Ink:  Polished Pink, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight DSP
Accessories:  Teacup dies, Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals, In Color Gems

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this sun-shiny card! The colors are fabulous and the mix of plaid and polka dots is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lori said...

Love your bright and cheery design--and you can't go wrong mixing plaid and polka dots! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Broni said...

What a happy, bright card, Christy! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown challenge!