Sunday, November 27, 2022

Warm Friendship with the Paper Players

I was typing the title for this blog post and my pinky finger hit a key funny and it typed a pi sign, I have no idea how to do that on purpose.  Ooh, I just figured it out, it's option + p and it gives you π!  (I have a Mac keyboard.)  Here it is nine in the morning and I've already learned something today.

And now it's time for a new challenge from the Paper Players!


This super versatile sketch is from Laurie!  If I'd had time I could have made a whole bunch of cards with this sketch, but Thanksgiving prep last week took up a lot of my stamping time.  (It was worth it though!)  Anyway, here's what I made:


I hadn't used the bunny from All Bundled Up yet, so I stamped her and the cute raccoon, colored with Blends, cut them out and popped them up on a piece of the Fitting Florets DSP.  Very simple card design but I think it's cute!

I hope you'll have fun with this sketch too and post your card creation over at the Paper Players blog.  Enjoy!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All Bundled Up
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Evening Evergreen, Stampin' Blends in Gray Granite, Smoky Skate, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Evening Evergreen, Thick Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

8 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, those two critters are just too cute! Great job with the sketch! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, your two little critter friends are precious! I love the fun colors you used. Such a happy card! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Christy, your card warms my heart! These little critters are so sweet. I love the colors you used. I would love to CASE this one!

LeAnne said...

Ooooh, so cute! Lovely way to use these cute little critters!

laurie said...

Such sweet images! Cute card!

Jaydee said...

Christy, I love your little critters with that DSP backdrop! So fun. Great use of the sketch
hugs
jaydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a sweet little pair! Love the soft colour scheme and delicate patterned paper background. Just lovely!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Christy, your card just makes me smile! Love those adorable forest friends and your coloring looks awesome.