Tuesday, November 22, 2022

SUO Challenges: Tag, You're It

Good morning!  Get ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


Our theme this time is your favorite Christmas products, boxes, bags, and tags.  I've bought several Christmas stamp sets from the holiday catalog but for today, I just had to ink up Santa's Express.  Here's what I made:


We live far away from our extended family and mostly send stuff to them through Amazon, and 5-year-old Ryan would not care a pin for a handmade tag on his Christmas presents, so I made my tag and then finished it into a card which will get sent out and hopefully appreciated by someone who isn't five ; )  I love the Santa Express DSP, I need to play with it some more.  I'm sure I'll be making lots of festive cards between now and Christmas.

Hope you'll play along with the challenge and share your creation over on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Santa's Delivery
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Mint Macaron, Stampin' Blends in Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Gray Granite
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, Thick Basic White, Santa Express DSP
Accessories:  Stockings dies, Santa's Train dies, Dimensionals, Classic Matte Dots

No comments: